Rebates And Incentives
Building A New Home
Receive up to $8,000 for building your home to Energy Step Code levels
Renovating An Existing Home
Receive up to $9,500 for improving your home’s energy efficiency
We Can Help You Along The Way
With the majority of all of the services we provide there are attractive rebates and incentives for you to take advantage of on your project. We will work with you to take advantage of these incentives and assist you through the submission process to maximize your savings!
Rebates For Building A New Home
Receive rebates from FortisBC of up to $10,000 for building your home to Step Code levels, or take advantage of rebates when installing high-efficiency natural gas appliances with the New Home Program.
- Energy Advisor Support Rebate of $800
- Step 2 Performance Rebate of $3,000
- Step 3 Performance Rebate of $4,000
- Step 4 Performance Rebate of $6,000
- Step 5 Performance Rebate of $10,000
- The Design Offer Rebate of $7,000
City Of Kelowna Rebates
District of Lake Country
- Building Permit Fee Rebate: Step 3 of the BC Energy Step Code $500
- Building Permit Fee Rebate: Step 4 of the BC Energy Step Code $1,000
- Building Permit Fee Rebate: Step 5 of the BC Energy Step Code $1,500
City of Penticton Rebates
- Any dwelling which achieves a minimum of Step 3, of the Step Code at time of Occupancy, will receive a 5% building permit fee rebate.
GST/HST New Housing Rebate
- The GST/HST new housing rebate allows an individual to recover some of the goods and services tax (GST). Additionally, other provincial new housing rebates may be available for the provincial part of the HST whether the GST/HST new housing rebate for the federal part of the HST is available or not.
Rebates For Renovating An Existing Home
CleanBC Better Homes - Up to $15,000
- Clean BC Income Qualified Program – You may be eligible to receive enhanced rebates that cover 60–95% of your home upgrade costs, with maximum rebate values of:
- Insulation: Up to $5,500
- Windows and doors: Up to $9,500
- Heat pumps: Up to $9,500
- Heat pump water heaters: Up to $3,500
CleanBC Better Homes is an online hub for people to access information, rebates and support to reduce energy use and greenhouse gas emissions in new and existing homes and buildings.
- Utilize their Rebate Search Tool to find available rebates, municipal top-ups and learn about bonus offers.
- Understand how multiple rebates can work together to increase energy efficiency of your home.
- For quick reference, utilize their Better Homes BC Rebate Chart for a summary of all rebates currently available through the CleanBC Better Homes and Home Renovation Rebate Programs.
Canada Greener Homes Grant - Up To $5,600
The Canada Greener Homes Grant, provided by the Government of Canada, will help homeowners make their homes more energy-efficient, create new jobs across Canada for energy advisors, grow our domestic green supply chains, and fight climate change. Access up to $5,600 under the initiative to undertake an EnerGuide evaluation and energy efficiency retrofits.